Tuesday 13 December 2011

Put your hands up if you remember the juice crew?

Ok ok ok.

So it starts again, as some of you may know I had a blog and didn't update it all to often. I'm sure there's thousands of blogs out there that are the same. But anyway I was kinda off playing poker for a while, with very little live action in Oxford and me not really getting this online thing I gave it up. In the mean time I have a shit job and I live in a shit place but that aside I have what I would consider a very good life. I live comfortably within my means and I am engaged to be married sometime in 2013. All of my friends and family are in good health and hopefully good spirits.

I'll skip on the obligatory statements promising you regular updates as I have done this in the past and it's no guaranty of success. However this time around I'll be blogging not only about poker but also about my battle to get back into shape and my outings for the FAs most hated football team (among other things).

OK the poker, over the last couple of months I have been home (Newcastle) more than I had planned for and I spent a lot of that time playing live cash at Aspers/The G. It went well although I still managed to be pissed off about how it went. There's no pleasing some people after all. I realised though that I am much worse as a player than I was when I was an Aspers reg. So to this vain I'm going to study the library of poker books I have again from start to finish and keep up the online videos.

Right I said that I wasn't a fan of online poker, that might be all about to change. I have been playing a little more and enjoying it. So far I'm playing 9-man SNG at the $1.50 level on Stars. This isn't exactly where you'd get to play the best poker but as far as learning to multi-table and act like an automaton it's working out pretty well.

I'm back in the fatherland on the 17th so there'll be more live poker that week. Also I'm viewing wedding venues and have a potentially very exciting venture to take up.

Well that's all from me for today so peace.

1 comment:

Ridla said...

"Tonight's Domino's is brought to you courtesy of the NHS. We'll see you soon"

I may be willing to invest in this venture, depending on the amount of equity made available