Thursday 29 December 2011

New Years Revolutions.

Ok folks so xmas has been and gone and the new year is just around the corner. It's that usual time where we all make promises that we don't keep for the coming year. In short here are my new years resolutions.

Online Poker.

Play more online and take it bloody seriously for once. I will be playing 9-man SNGs to start the year. So on the first I'll deposit 50BI at the $1.50 level so $75 to start off. The same shite as normal, move up a level when I get to 50BI of the next level. I think the next level is $3.50 so that'll be $175

This links well into my next goal smoothly. As I'm playing on Pokerstars I am going to win the Battle Of The Planets for the micro stakes level. Also as a side not, get my whack ass out of Bronze Star.

Live Poker.

I'm going to play more live poker, both tournies and cash. Hopefully I'll play some of the tour events this year, be it UKIPT, GUKPT or whatever. Play better, like my man Mike Caro says, "It's ok to play your best all of the time".

Real Life.

I'm going to continue to loose weight and get back into shape. To help do this and get some discipline back into my life I'm going to start a martial art, hopefully Brazilian Ju-Jitsu

Save up for my Wedding. This is a biggy but I think I can do it.

Ok people I'm out, I'll keep you all up to date with my progress throughput 2012.

No comments: